Heaton Grange Cottage, Bolton BL1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- **AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION**
- Five bedrooms, all with en suites
- Three reception rooms
- Sought after location
- Good size accommodation
- Enclosed gardens
- Gated community
- Driveway parking
- Available from the end of August
- Call Today
Unique family home located in the desirable area of Heaton, close to excellent schools and within easy reach of motorway networks. The good size accommodation briefly comprises of:
Entrance hallway, spacious lounge area overlooking enclosed gardens with feature fire place, modern gloss kitchen located in the conservatory with cooker and hob
Second reception room
Two double bedrooms one with storage cupboard and both with en suites
Three double bedrooms all with en suite and one with roof terrace overlooking the gardens.
This is a substantial property with a quirky layout and will be best suited to working professional families. located next door to the popular retreat restaurant and near Bolton school this is not to be missed. Call now for more information and book your viewing.
Heaton Grange Cottage, Bolton BL1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lostock Station1.1 miles
- Bolton Station1.8 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Entwistle Green are one of the longest-established and most respected lettings and estate agents in the North West of England, with almost 100 years-experience in property sales and lettings. We have a wide network across Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire, which makes us ideal if you are looking for a property to rent or a property to let.
As well as the Entwistle Green network, we are part of the Countrywide group, who have over 1300 branches that extend from the Isle of Wight to Sco
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000428961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.