Princes Court, Surrey Quays, SE16
- Let available date:
- £4,625A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
1,722 sq. ft.
(160 sq. m.)
- Five Double Bedroom
- Three Bathrooms
- Riverside Development
- Large Communal Lounge
- Separate Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Moments from Greenland Pier
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Available from 31st August 2022
Ideal for professionals and students, the property is within walking distance to Canada Water Tube station and Surrey Quays Overground station. Greenland Pier is located on a few feet from the property providing you access into Canary Wharf & Greenwich in as little as four minutes by the Clipper (River Taxi Boat).
Close to the property are amenities such as Surrey Quays shopping centre, which benefits from a 24 hour supermarket and popular high street stores and restaurants. Surrey Quays Leisure park is also a short walk away offering a variety of leisure activities.
Local pubs are located along the river such as the popular Old Salt Quay and The Moby Dick.
Call now to arrange a viewing with our Award Winning Lettings Team.
Available from August 2021.
Photos for Illustrative Purposes Only!
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Princes Court, Surrey Quays, SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surrey Quays Station0.6 miles
- South Quay Station0.7 miles
- Canada Water Station0.7 miles
About the agent
The Independent Sales and Lettings Specialist
Chanin Estates is an award winning boutique estate agency with over 25 years of combined experience in the Sale and Letting of Residential and Commercial Properties, Land, Property Acquisition and Residential Developments.
From our London offices we cater for clients from the East end of London to the Far East.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102299001125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chanin Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.