Clyde Road, London N22
- RECEPTION ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GAS CH
- COLUMN RADIATORS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- 50' GARDEN WITH GARDEN OFFICE/STUDIO
- SOLE SELLING AGENT
ENTRANCE HALL Oak wood flooring, dado rail, coving.
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM 14' 5" x 12' 4" (4.39m x 3.76m) Cast iron gas coal fireplace with surround, granite hearth, dado rail, picture rail, ceiling rose.
DINING ROOM 17' x 14' 1" (5.18m x 4.29m) Oak wood flooring, bespoke fitted cabinetry and shelving in alcoves, Gazco gas burning stove, under stairs cupboard, door to garden, opening to:
KITCHEN Fitted wall and base units, quartz work tops, Franke undermounted stainless steel sink unit and surface mounted mixer tap, integrated Bosch appliances include induction hob, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and microwave, oak wood flooring, wall unit housing gas central heating boiler.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Dado rail, access to large loft space with potential to convert (subject to relevant consents).
BEDROOM 1 14' 10" x 10' 10" (4.52m x 3.3m) Built in wardrobes, coving, picture rail.
BEDROOM 2 11' 3" x 11' 2" (3.43m x 3.4m) Built in cupboards and shelving in alcoves, coving, picture rail.
BEDROOM 3 8' 6" x 5' 7" (2.59m x 1.7m) Views to front.
BATHROOM 7' 11" x 7' 8" (2.41m x 2.34m) Panelled bath with glazed shower screen, mixer taps, wall mounted electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
EXTERIOR Front: Off Street Parking with potential to add electric car charging point.
Rear Garden: approximately 50', raised paving, brick lock up storage shed, stepping down to lawn section with further paving and various trees, shrubs and borders, at the rear is a decked section with seating incorporating pond feature, stone chippings, timber built soundproofed garden office with double glazed windows and doors, power and lighting, insulated.
Clyde Road, London N22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alexandra Palace Station0.4 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.5 miles
- Bowes Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Since 1986 we've specialised in the sale & rental of houses in the North London areas of Muswell Hill Crouch End & East Finchley.
As one of the longest established independently owned estate agents in the area you can expect a responsive & flexible service without any of the bureaucracy that goes with larger corporate organisations. The partners play an active hands on role within 'team Tatlers' setting exceptionally high professional standards, reachab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101975009727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tatlers, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.