Peterhouse Crescent, March
- End Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Generous Rear Gardens
- No Upward Chain
**No Chain** No Chain** No Chain** End Terraced House** Two Bedrooms** Fitted Kitchen** Generous Rear Gardens** Off Road Parking** Conservatory**
This two bedroom end of terrace house is situated in a cul de sac location convenient to March railway station and less than one mile from the town centre. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, recently re fitted bathroom, lounge, conservatory and generous rear gardens. There is also allotted parking.
Lounge 12' 4" Max x 12' 10" ( 3.76m Max x 3.91m )
Front entrance door, stairs leading off, textured ceiling, double glazed window to front, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 7' ( 3.91m x 2.13m )
Comprising single drainer with mixer taps, 1 1/4 bowl, tiled splashbacks to work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above, radiator, plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor, window to rear and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.24m )
UPVC construction on a brick base with French doors to the gardens, tiled floor.
Loft access, double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobe cupboards, textured ceiling, TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, textured ceiling.
Comprising of a double glazed window to rear, tiled floor, textured and coved ceiling, panelled bath with power shower above, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, part tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan.
Being open plan with shrubs. The rear gardens are enclosed and laid to patio and slate areas, decking and shrubs.
Off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Peterhouse Crescent, March
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.1 miles
- Manea Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local March William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in March
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH110719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.