New Barlborough Close, S43
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A Well Presented Semi-detached Property
- Lounge, Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Situated in the Poplar Area of Clowne
- Excellent Transport Links to include the M1
- A Wide Range of Local Amenities & Schools
- Ideal for First Time Buyers or Investors Alike
A PVCu door opens into the entrance hall which gives access to the lounge and dining room, whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
This well appointed lounge which features a wall mounted electric fire with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Dining Room 11' x 11' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.53m )
Offering ample space for dining with a central heating radiator and a front facing PVCu double glazed window, whilst access is given to the kitchen and cellar which is fitted with lighting.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.16m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is space for a free standing cooker and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, whilst there is a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to give access to the first floor living accommodation.
Bedroom One 10' x 11' 7" ( 3.05m x 3.53m )
A front facing double bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator, TV point and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 6' 5" x 10' 3" ( 1.96m x 3.12m )
A further front facing PVCu double glazed window which is fitted with built in cupboards, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with a three piece which comprises low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower above. There is partial tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
New Barlborough Close, S43
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cresswell Station2.5 miles
- Whitwell Station2.9 miles
- Kiveton Park Station4.1 miles
About the agent
The Residential Lettings Division of Wilkins Hammond provides tailored services for residential Landlords, designed to meet their individual requirements.
Based at the town centre offices of Wilkins Hammond in the market town of Chesterfield, we offer our Clients a Tenant Finding Service, a Letting Service or a Full Management Service.
The principal Client Services offered can include:
Finding a suitable tenant.
Marketing via town centre premises, mailing list, e-mail
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEWBA002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Hammond, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.