Royal Road, Bristol, BS16
- Exterior. Generous Double Driveway to the front with UPVC Porch. Gated side access to the South West facing, low maintenance rear garden, perfectly landscaped for entertaining along with outdoor kitchen and covered seating area.
- The Master Bedroom features fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes, wall mounted Smart TV point and a ceiling fan for those warm nights.
- Second Bedroom is a double with a light and airy design.
- The Third bedroom is larger than average and currently is set out as a walk in wardrobe with dressing area and shoe rack. A space saving staircase has been installed for ease of access to the loft area which has potential to convert subject to planning.
- Bathroom has recently been refurbished and has shower over bathtub.
- Kitchen has been recently fitted incorporating a breakfast room with inbuilt Zanussi coffee machine, induction hob, electric fan oven, double American fridge freezer, Samsung washing machine and Pantry storage.
- The Hallway has been carefully styled incorporating a seating booth, hanging space for coats and hats and shelving for Smart accessories. Under the stairs a dog house has been installed alongside pull out hanging storage for coats and jackets.
- A large Lounge/Dining area with Bay Window and Bioethanol Fireplace.
Royal Road, Bristol, BS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bristol Parkway Station2.8 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station3.3 miles
- Stapleton Road Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head. We’re making selling simple, transparent, and free.
We’re giving customers that you’re-in-the-boss feeling, that confirm-a-viewing-in-a-tap feeling, and that sell-your-home-for-free feeling.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS177811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.