Saxon House, Belvedere, Kent, DA17
Total Internal Area approx: 739.58 sq ft (68.71 sq m). EPC Rating C75
Laminate flooring, entry-phone system; utility cupboard housing water tank with space and connections for washing machine.
Open-Plan Kitchen / Living Room - 4.96 x 4.36 m (16′3″ x 14′4″ ft)
Wood flooring, radiator; double glazed patio doors leading to terrace; range wood wall and base units with wood worktops, fridge/freezer, integrated electric oven, fitted electric hob; stainless steel extractor hood and splashback; stainless steel sink and drainer unit; extractor fan.
Bedroom - 3.49 x 3.10 m (11′5″ x 10′2″ ft)
Wood flooring, radiator, double glazed windows.
En-suite Shower Room - 2.25 x 1.69 m (7′5″ x 5′7″ ft)
Tiled flooring, fully-tiled shower, w/c, heated towel-rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom - 3.50 x 3.06 m (11′6″ x 10′0″ ft)
Carpeted, radiator, double glazed windows.
Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.68 m (7′1″ x 5′6″ ft)
Tiled flooring, heated towel-rail, w/c, wash-hand basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan.
Terrace - 5.21 x 3.21 m (17′1″ x 10′6″ ft)
Gated underground parking for one car.
• Council Tax: Band C
• Service Charge: £1,960.00 per annum
• Ground Rent: £330.00 per annum
• Lease: 118 years remaining
• 0.5 miles (approx) to Belvedere Station
• Lift available
Saxon House, Belvedere, Kent, DA17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belvedere Station0.3 miles
- Erith Station1.3 miles
- Abbey Wood Station1.5 miles
About the agent
RE/MAX Select, Bexleyheath offer a different way to sell your property. We retain the services of self employed Associates who take personal responsibility for the sale of your home. From listing to completion, you have one point of contact.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 12646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX Select, Bexleyheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.