Bristol Street, Brighton
- End Of terrace House
- Investment Opportunity
- HMO Currently Producing £2,500pcm
- 6 Bedrooms + 2 Shower Rooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Rear Garden
- Total Floor Area 88 SQ.M / 947 SQ.FT
- 5.7% Yield
An end of terrace house located in a popular and convenient position. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and provides 7 bedrooms, two shower rooms, and a kitchen/dining room. Outside to the rear of the house is a small garden. The house is currently let as an HMO and is producing £2,500pcm which represents a 5.7% Yield.
Bristol Street is located in Kemp Town near Royal Sussex County Hospital. The location benefits from many amenities located close by on Eastern Road (0.3 miles) such as, shops e.g. Lidl, pubs, local cafes and much more. In addition, Brighton Marina (0.8 miles) is close by which offers a variety of additional shopping, dinning and entertainment facilities. Furthermore, Brighton Mainline Railway Station (2.1 miles), many bus routes closely located, the A23 & A27 all provide easy access around Brighton, Hove & into London.
BrochuresBristol Street, Brighton
Bristol Street, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station1.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.8 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Our Brighton & Hove City centre offices have large window frontages and are positioned in the heart of the North Laine conservation area, ideally placed for Brighton Station. We are uniquely positioned for commuters, the London market & overseas purchasers in addition to our local residents.
Having opened the North Road office in 2006 our residential department has expanded and now incorporates 2 shop fronts including residential sales, letting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30821714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.