Redwood Crescent, East Kilbride, Glasgow
- Stylish four bedroom detached home
- Integrated single garage
- French doors leading to a secure back garden
The Lewis is a stylish four bedroom detached home with integrated garage.
Please be advised that our Sales Office and Show Homes are open via APPOINTMENT ONLY, however, you are welcome to contact us by phone or email.
Telephone: , email -
On the ground floor the entrance hall leads you to a generous light and airy lounge. Adding further appeal and value to this home is a stylish kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the secure back garden, a cloakroom and utility room. Upstairs you will find four good sized bedrooms, including one with en-suite and built-in wardrobe and a family bathroom.
A great place to live, East Kilbride is one of Scotland's largest towns and was gthe country's first designated 'New Town'. With a wide range of local amenities and the fantastic facilities of Glasgow just a short drive away, it's an ideal location for modern living. East Kilbride is home to several parks, including the fabulous Calderglen Country Park with its beauitful woodland walks, nature trails and play areas. James Hamilton Heritage Park on the north side of the town offers fantastic watersports facilities on its manmade Loch and is overlooked by the historic Mains Castle, dating back to the 15th century. The Show Park is home to East Kilbride Thistle Football Club and the Town Centre Park provides an oasis of green open space in the heart of the town. Sports facilities in the area include the Dollan Aqua Centre with an Olympic sized swimming pool, kids' pool, health suite and two gyms and the East Kilbride Golf Club on the north side of the town.
Ground Floor Plan
Kitchen/dining/family 22' 10" x 11' 8" max ( 6.96m x 3.56m max )
Lounge 16' 5" max x 12' 8" ( 5.00m max x 3.86m )
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 7" ( 5.11m x 2.62m )
Utility 5' 4" x 2' 4" ( 1.63m x 0.71m )
WC 6' 4" x 3' 8" ( 1.93m x 1.12m )
First Floor Plan
Bedroom 1 15' max x 14' ( 4.57m max x 4.27m )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" max x 11' 1" ( 3.84m max x 3.38m )
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 4 11' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.41m )
Bathroom 7' 6" x 7' ( 2.29m x 2.13m )
En-Suite 7' 11" x 4' 7" ( 2.41m x 1.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Redwood Crescent, East Kilbride, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hairmyres Station0.5 miles
- Thorntonhall Station0.9 miles
- Busby Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Clarkston Glasgow Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Clarkston Glasgow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA105091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.