Jacob Street, Bristol
- No Chain
- Two Balconies
- Large Double Bedroom
- Spacious Interior
- Modern Duplex Apartment
- Underfloor Heating
- Many Amenities On The Doorstep
- City Centre Location
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
No Chain! Located in the fashionable Old Market district of Central Bristol and set within a quiet yet charming setting is this modern one bedroom duplex apartment which presents a great opportunity for a first time buyer, investor or professional seeking a convenient city home.
The popular Refinery development is just moments from leisure and retail complex of Cabot Circus, and within walking distance of all that Bristol City Centre has to offer.
Arranged on two levels of the building, the property comes with two separate private balconies and a large roof terrace. The accommodation has the advantage of underfloor heating as well as double glazing, and includes on the lower level a cloakroom/wc and a large open plan living space which incorporates a contemporary black gloss finish integrated kitchen. On the top floor is a spacious double bedroom and an attractively tiled bathroom with over-bath shower.
Entryphone panel, stairs and lift to upper floors.
Solid front entrance door at second floor level, staircase ascending to third floor, entryphone handset, laminate wood floor.
Wall mounted wash hand basin and concealed cistern wc.
Open Plan Living
Double glazed sliding patio doors leading to balcony overlooking communal courtyard, range of fitted wall and base units, laminated work surface and matching splashback, inset stainless steel sink, fitted electric oven, hob and concealed cooker hood, integrated fridge, understairs storage cupboard, laminate wood floor.
Double glazed sliding patio doors leading to roof terrace overlooking communal courtyard.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin and concealed cistern wc, fully tiled walls and floor, built-in cupboard housing hot water cylinder and plumbing for washing machine.
The vendor has informed us of the following details:
Remaining lease term: approximately 994 years.
Management service charge: £1,044.22 per annum (can be paid monthly).
Ground rent: £150 per annum.
Council Tax band A.
Jacob Street, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bristol Temple Meads Station0.4 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station0.8 miles
- Montpelier Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South West. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 250225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.