Groby Road, Glenfield, Leicester
- No Upwards Chain
- Two Reception Rooms
- Requiring modernisation throughout
- Three bedroom Semi Detached
- Open aspect to rear
- Lovely gardens to front an rear
- Large Driveway and Garage
Groby road offers a traditional layout with potential to change this to suit the modern family subject to permission granted by the local authority.
In brief the accommodation comprises of Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Bay front lounge, Dining room, galley style kitchen leading on to outhouse and toilet. The first floor offers a Three Bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside to the front and rear of the property are laid to lawn gardens with established boarders. To the rear also gives access to the garage and greenhouse.
This property is a must view offering an abundance of opportunity for the right buyer - make sure you view at our OPEN HOUSE this weekend 12-1pm.
Groby Road, Glenfield, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station3.7 miles
- Syston Station5.6 miles
About the agent
House and Home offer expansive knowledge and passion for property.
Whether you are looking to SELL or LET your home or if you are house builder looking for SELLING expertise then look no further, House and Home have all of this covered.
House and Home believes in doing business in your home and providing a personalised service to suit your selling / letting or building needs.
We’d love to discuss your property with you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOUSE AND HOME ESTATE AGENTS, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.