York Way, Camden, London, N7
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Upper Floor w/Lift
- Leasehold with approximately 112 year(s) remaining
York Way is conveniently positioned just north of King's Cross and benefits from direct access to the canal and market places of Camden, as well as the bustling bars, cosy pubs and happening music venues of Islington, Kings Cross and Kentish Town.
York Way, Camden, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road Station0.4 miles
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.6 miles
- Camden Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
London Residential are North West London's largest independent Estate Agency and have been covering the local area for two decades.
If you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have a property to let, please contact us today!
- Senior Management have over 50 years combined experience (20 years in the local area) in selling property, negotiation and delivering results
- Widest coverage and extensive marketing of your property through all major portals
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM170011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Residential, Camden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.