Ashley Road, Heart of Hale, N17
- Two-bedroom apartment
- Approx 832sq ft
- 24-hour concierge
- Private Roof Terrace
- Resident's lounge / co-working space
- Located moments from Tottenham Hale station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with JLL
Designed by Alison Brooks Architects and interiors by Conran and Partners, these modern apartments are carefully curated to offer the best of London living. Residents will benefit from access to a host of on-site amenities including an impressive entrance lobby with 24-hour concierge, residents’ lounge, private garden, first-floor podium garden and a fifth-floor roof terrace. Explore the surrounding area, with the River Lea and the wetlands on your doorstep, residents will benefit from this tranquil stretch of water and a wealth of green spaces, from Tottenham Marshes to Walthamstow Wetlands.
Perfectly located moments from the Tottenham Hale underground station, residents can travel into the West End and Central London via the Victoria line, National Rail lines and will be part of the future Crossrail route. Residents of 1 Ashley Road will have direct rail connections to Oxford Circus, Liverpool Street and the City and London Stansted Airport. London’s world-leading universities are also within easy reach.
Find your new home today and register your interest.
Ashley Road, Heart of Hale, N17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tottenham Hale Station0.1 miles
- Bruce Grove Station0.5 miles
- Seven Sisters Station0.7 miles
About the agent
JLL is the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. With our national network of prime city, regional and international offices we can ensure that your property will reach the widest audience possible.
Our residential teams have the necessary experience and training to assist you in maximising the return from your home or property investment. Our staff provide full sales and lettings support from initial mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN59678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Help to Buy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.