The Oaks, Warwick Place, Leamington Spa
- First Floor Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close To Town Centre, Train Station & Parks
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Generous Lounge With Balcony
- Residents Communal Car Parking
- Great Location
- EPC Rating D
The Oaks - Is a popular 1960's built development of self contained apartments of varying sizes being conveniently situated within easy reach of the town centre and all amenities. In recent years, The Oaks has proved to be a very popular development with both owner occupiers and investors. There is a secure front door which leads on to the communal area.
The Property - Is a well-proportioned first floor apartment providing a communal entrance to the apartment, great size lounge / diner, fitted breakfast kitchen with an oven and four ring hob, a brand new bathroom, new W/C, two double bedrooms and a garage. The agents consider the property will be appeal to owner occupies and investors and inspection is highly recommended. This property is sold with no onward chain. Call us today for more information or to book in an internal viewing.
The owners have informed us that there are 942 years remaining on the lease, the service and maintenance charge is around £96 per month and the ground rent is £10 per year. It is the responsibility of the buyer to check this information via their legal team as Loveitts have not seen evidence of this information and we hold no liability.
BrochuresThe Oaks, Warwick Place, Leamington Spa
The Oaks, Warwick Place, Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station0.7 miles
- Warwick Station1.5 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying, selling, letting or renting we aim to make your move as smooth as possible. Loveitts have been the cornerstone of Coventry and Warwickshire life for 170 years. Founded in 1843 the principles of customer care, trustworthiness and honesty developed all those years ago still hold firm today.
Our Services include the following:
Free Market appraisals for intending sellers and landlords
Friendly and professional advice without obligation
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30819336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.