Charles Close, Bourne
- EXCLUSIVE OVER 55's COMPLEX
- Spacious Two Bedroom Chalet Bungalow
- Generous Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two DOUBLE bedrooms
- Beautifully-Presented Communial Gardens
- Off-Road Parking & Single Garage
- EPC Rating = C
Situated within an exclusive over 55's development, just a short walk from the centre of Bourne, sits this spacious two-bedroom chalet bungalow. The property boasts a modern fitted kitchen, generous lounge diner, downstairs shower room, two DOUBLE bedrooms, and an en-suite to the main bedroom. The property also benefits from its allocated off-road parking, single garage and beautifully presented communal gardens.
On entering the property, you are initially met by a long entrance hall, containing access into a modern downstairs shower room. Opposite the hallway is the kitchen, enjoying an array of integrated appliances and an abundance of worktop space. To the rear of the property is a generous lounge diner, containing french doors leading you out onto the stunning communal gardens. The downstairs layout is complete with a spacious double bedroom, which the current owners use as a formal dining room. To the first floor, the landing shows you into an impressive double bedroom, boasting fitted wardrobes, drawers, and an en-suite bathroom.
Outside the front of the property, allocated off-road parking is found. The property also benefits from a single garage. To the rear is the beautifully presented communal garden, which enjoy multiple seating areas. Residents of The Croft have access to the superbly refurbished Manor House which hosts a variety of activities for residents to enjoy and free usage of Laundry facilities. The Croft is ideally located within walking distance of the Town Centre, Bus Stop and Doctors Surgery. Guest Suite available for visitors.
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen - 3.15m x 2.67m (10'4 x 8'9) -
Lounge / Diner - 4.98m x 3.07m (16'4 x 10'1) -
Shower Room - 2.21m x 1.78m (7'3 x 5'10) -
Bedroom One - 6.58m x 2.90m (21'7 x 9'6) -
En-Suite - 2.87m x 2.51m (9'5 x 8'3) -
Bedroom Two - 2.90m x 2.84m (9'6 x 9'4) -
BrochuresCharles Close, BourneBrochure
Charles Close, Bourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station9.1 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell is a family run business owned by Jason Treadwell, a local property expert who has been part of the Newton Fallowell Family for many years
Between the team, they have an abundance of local knowledge and pride themselves on offering a professional and friendly service.The Local Area
Bourne is a small historic market town situated in the heart of South Lincolnshire on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Fens.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30822456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.