Plot 2 Warning Tongue Lane
- Photovoltaic glass for privacy
- Rain sensitive velux windows
- Levitation doors for one touch open and close
- Contemporary light fittings
- Nano carbon underfloor heating
- Top of the range fixtures and fittings catalogue to choose from
- Customised internal layout
- Stand alone Oak car port
- Luxurious property with cutting edge building materials
- Proximity to reputable schools and motorway networks
A 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom property arranged over 2 floors. The internal layout can be altered to best suit the buyers needs. Offering many innovative environment and energy saving solutions a site visit is a must to understand the research behind this futuristic property. Features such as drain pipe hydroelectric generators, solar, hydro wind and geo thermal energy creation methods designed to work in conjunction with national grid. All hot water will be generated by the property, a rain water harvesting system can also be included, reducing household bills whilst helping the environment. The external of each plot will be made up of a combination of wood, render and stone and will include a stand alone Oak carport. The gardens front and back will be expertly landscaped. CALL FOR SITE VISIT ,
Please note that the final specification will be specific to each client, and a bespoke package will be agreed with the developer prior to reservation. Not all technologies mentioned are automatically included as standard.
Plot 2 Warning Tongue Lane
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station4.1 miles
- Kirk Sandall Station5.0 miles
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station5.4 miles
About the agent
DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR HOME IN 2021
Robinson Hornsby have been successfully selling homes in the Doncaster area since 1999, and are consistently one of the top selling independent agents in the central, south and eastern regions of Doncaster.
To find out why we are different to the rest, PLEASE CALL FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION VALUATION.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637017157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby, Tickhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.