Malvern Avenue, Highams Park
- Two Bedroom
- Mid Terrace 1930's House
- Short Walk to Highams Park Station
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Circa 665 Square Foot
- 36 Foot Rear Garden
- Moments from Epping Forest
The lush natural space of Walthamstow Forest Park, as well as the endless expanse of Epping Forest, starts less than five minutes from your front door. Perfect for enjoying nature or reaching fitness goals.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
The pleasant, cottagey atmosphere is apparent the moment you stroll up your long, gravelled front yard, setting you back nicely from the road. Inside and your front lounge is a generous 165 square foot, laid out around an open plan staircase and with light blonde hardwood effect lying underfoot and an exposed brick hearth taking centre stage. A fine spot for hosting.
Your kitchen/diner to the rear is another great option for welcoming guests. In here you have a wealth of fitted cream cabinets, plenty of storage and a full complement of appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. At over 150 square feet there's plenty of space for dining, or step outside to entertain al fresco; your rear garden's a lush, secluded mix of patio and lawn. Upstairs, both bedrooms are solid doubles, and your bathroom's smartly tiled from tub to ceiling.
Outside, and it's less than a half mile to Highams Park station. From here it's a twenty three minute direct run to Liverpool Street, putting the City around a half hour away door-to-door. Walthamstow Central is just two stops and five minutes away for the Victoria line. The many and varied amenities of Hale End Road surround the station, so you're never far from supermarkets, cafes and shops.
- The 'Outstanding' Oakhill Primary School is just a half mile on foot, and there are a further sixteen primary and secondary schools less than a mile away, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- With the loft space so far untouched, you have plenty of potential to add your own whole new storey, as some of your neighbours have done (subject to the usual permissions).
- Here you're fortunate enough to have the luxurious Royal Oak gastropub and guesthouse just around the corner. Barely two minutes' walk for fine food in sumptuous surroundings.
Garden - 11m x 5m (36'1" x 16'4") -
Lounge - 4.51m x 3.36m (14'9" x 11'0" ) -
Kitchen/ Diner - 4.45m x 3.33m (14'7" x 10'11" ) -
Bedroom - 4.51m x 3.36m (14'9" x 11'0" ) -
Bedroom - 2.57m x 3.37m (8'5" x 11'0" ) -
Bathroom - 1.84m x 2.37m (6'0" x 7'9" ) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER...
"Fantastic area, nearby local lake and woodlands with great walks and amenities. Great local Gastro Pub just round the corner. Very quiet street with an old folks home and church opposite. Tesco super store in town within a 10 minute walk and local shop just around the corner."
BrochuresMalvern Avenue, Highams Park Brochure
Malvern Avenue, Highams Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highams Park Station0.4 miles
- Wood Street Station1.2 miles
- South Woodford Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to The Stow Brothers.
Established in 2014 in Walthamstow, at the heart of one of London's most diverse and energetic boroughs, we've since expanded to a second location in the neighbouring area of Wanstead and it's surrounds, and now a new third office located in Highams Park, also covering Chingford and Woodford, where our drive and enthusiasm to make The Stow Brothers the best estate agent throughout East London continues.
We believe that selling, buying, letting or rent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30822896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Highams Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.