Constable Avenue, Lostock Hall, Preston
- Beautifully Presented & Extended Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory
- Stylish Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Master En Suite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom with Spa Bath, Front & Rear Gardens.
- Detached Garage, Quiet Cul De Sac Location, GCH, DG
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
Externally the property has a pretty front garden and driveway providing off road parking. The driveway has double gates which lead to an additional parking space and the detached garage.
The property is heated via a Worcester combination boiler and is double glazed.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, master en suite shower room, single bedroom and family bathroom.
The entrance hall is bright and has doors to the downstairs cloaks and lounge. The downstairs cloaks has a white suite comprising wash basin and wc. The lounge is a good size and has a feature oriel bay window, feature fireplace with inset gas fire and is open plan to the dining room. The dining room has double doors to the conservatory which has double doors to the rear garden.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of stylish high gloss wall and base units with complementary counter tops. There is a one and a half bowl sink, a built-in Neff double oven, Neff hob and Neff extractor hood. There is space for appliances. a door to the rear garden and an under stairs storage cupboard.
To the first floor are the bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. The master bedroom is a good size double to the front and has a range of elegant built-in furniture. There is a feature oriel bay window and door to the master en suite shower room. The en suite is stylish and fitted with a spacious shower cubicle, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail and tiled walls. Bedroom two is also a double and is to the rear whilst bedroom three is a single to the rear. The family bathroom is chic and modern and is fitted with a white suite comprising bath with spa jets and shower attachment over, washbasin, wc, heated towel rail and tiled elevations.
The rear garden is enclosed and is predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and the garden also has gated side access.
What The Agent Says
This really is a beautiful family home to be proud of. Ready to move into, the property is beautifully presented, with good size bedrooms, plenty of family living space, modern and stylish kitchen, bathroom and en suite, plus off road parking, private rear garden and garage this property will not disappoint. Call Farrell Heyworth Bamber Bridge today on to arrange your viewing.
Constable Avenue, Lostock Hall, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lostock Hall Station0.3 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station1.4 miles
- Leyland Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 195840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.