Lupus Street, Pimlico, SW1V
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Close to public transport
The property offers a large and bright reception room, a separate fully fitted kitchen, two double-bedrooms and one bathroom. The flat boasts high ceilings throughout and is flooded with natural light.
The flat is ideally located in close vicinity to St Georges Square and a short walk from the excellent transport links offered by Pimlico tube station, as well as Victoria train and tube station.
Available from 15th August
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Lupus Street, Pimlico, SW1V
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pimlico Station0.2 miles
- Victoria Station0.5 miles
- Vauxhall Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to RE/MAX Central, Estate Agents in Westminster. We specialise in property for sale and to let in Pimlico, Westminster, St James and surrounding areas. RE/MAX Central Estate Agents advertise your property on a global scale through our network of sister offices which means more exposure for your property to consumers around the world. We are in over 115 countries with over 8,200 offices.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX Central, Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.