Off Murieston Road, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 9AZ
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Integrated oven, hob and chimney hood
- Utility room with outdoor access
- Ceramic wall tiling to bathrooms
- White sanitaryware throughout
- En suite and Juliette balcony to bedroom 1
- Elegant French doors to rear garden
- Integral garage
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- 5 Star HBF Builder in 2021 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
We are currently open on a 'by appointment only' system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your well being during a personal, one-to-one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our Bellway website.
Please contact us to arrange your personal appointment.
specification may vary please speak to the sales advisor for more information.
The Pinehurst is an elegant 4-bedroom detached home with generous ground floor living accommodation, including an open-plan kitchen, dining and family area, a utility room with sink facilities, a dual-aspect living room, and an integral garage. The property's master bedroom benefits from an en suite and a Juliet balcony.
Laurel Park is an appealing development of 4 and 5-bedroom homes in the vibrant area of Murieston, surrounded by acres of green space and boasting a central location within commuting distance of Edinburgh. Built to a high specification, these traditional, two-storey family homes are available in a range of 4 and 5-bedroom styles, designed to suit a wide audience of buyers. Residents of these new homes in Murieston will benefit from the well-regarded local schools, excellent transport links and plentiful leisure attractions that this desirable town has to offer.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with a local estate agent to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
Off Murieston Road, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 9AZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Livingston South Station0.4 miles
- West Calder Station2.6 miles
- Livingston North Station2.9 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Pinehurst_July_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes Ltd (Scotland East). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.