57 Hookland Road, Porthcawl, Bridgend County Borough, CF36 5SG
- Spacious four bedroom detached dormer bungalow situated in the sought-after village of Newton.
- Within walking distance to several beaches, reputable schools and Porthcawl Town Centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall, kitchen, utility room, dining room & Lounge.
- Comfortable single bedroom and a sizeable double bedroom with bathroom and WC.
- First floor landing, double bedroom enjoying a freestanding bath and 2-piece WC.
- a further good sized double bedroom and a family shower room.
- Externally enjoying a low maintenance front garden with a rear enclosed garden offering sandstone pa
- EPC Rating
The lounge is a spacious reception room benefiting from a central feature reproduction gas fireplace with hearth and surround, laminate flooring and uPVC French doors which lead out to the rear enclosed garden.
The dining room is a light and airy reception room offering laminate flooring, uPVC French doors providing access to the front garden and ample space for freestanding dining room furniture.
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of shaker style wall and base units with granite work surfaces. Appliances to remain include a freestanding range cooker with single electric oven and grill with 5-ring gas hob and extractor fan over, a freestanding dishwasher (both to remain) and an integrated 24 bottle wine cooler. Space and plumbing has been provided for white goods and for a freestanding fridge freezer. Further features include laminate flooring, a one and a half stainless steel sink unit, a uPVC window to the side elevation and two skylights.
The utility room offers continuation of laminate flooring, space and plumbing for white goods, uPVC window to the rear elevation and an obscured uPVC door to the side elevation.
Bedroom three is a superb sized double bedroom offering laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes with fitted dressing units, a wall mounted TV (to remain), a uPVC window to the rear elevation and an obscured uPVC door leading to the rear garden.
The bathroom has been fitted with a 2-piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over and wash-hand basin. Further features include partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and an obscured uPVC window to the side elevation and a separate 2-piece WC is located to the side.
Please note this side of the property can be locked off from the rest of the property to provide a private suite entered from the garden.
Bedroom four is a comfortable single bedroom offering laminate flooring, a uPVC window to the front elevation and fitted wardrobe space.
FIRST FLOOR The first floor landing offers carpeted flooring, a uPVC window to the front elevation and a loft hatch giving access to loft space.
Bedroom one is a fantastic sized double bedroom offering carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes, a loft hatch giving access to loft space, a uPVC window to the rear elevation and a freestanding oval bath with hand-held shower over. Leads into a 2-piece WC.
Bedroom two is a further good sized double bedroom offering carpeted flooring, a uPVC window to the rear elevation and space for storage.
The family shower room has been fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising; corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Further features include vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls and a loft hatch giving access to loft space.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS No.57 is accessed off the road onto a private driveway accessed via vehicular access gates and provides off-road parking for one vehicle. To the front of the property is a walled low maintenance front garden and has been planted with a variety of mature shrubs. Two pathways leads down to the side of the property with iron gates providing access to the rear enclosed garden. The garden has been laid to sandstone patio with mature shrubs and shrubbery. The garden further offers two brick-built storage sheds which provide ample space for storage.
SERVICES AND TENURE All mains services connected. Freehold.
Brochures(2018) 6-Page Bro...
57 Hookland Road, Porthcawl, Bridgend County Borough, CF36 5SG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pyle Station2.9 miles
- Bridgend Station5.0 miles
- Wildmill Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 1857, Watts & Morgan is one of the Oldest Firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents in South Wales.
With a vast amount of local knowledge we can offer extensive services on virtually every aspect of property related matters within the Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Property Markets.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or bid for your dream property our friendly, professional staff will be pleased to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565028336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.