Kirkvale Court, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
- An impressive 3 bedroom flat extending to approximately 1238 square feet or thereby.
- Lovely setting within a private cul-de-sac.
- Established residents gardens with on street parking and lock up garage.
- Offering a turnkey solution with an immaculate interior.
- 28 foot lounge/dining room with dual aspects.
- Great location adjacent to Kirkhill Primary School.
Corum are delighted to present to the market this top floor three bedroom apartment that enjoys a private setting within residents gardens at the end of a residential cul-de-sac.
The flat is offered to the market in immaculate condition internally and benefits from modern kitchen and bathroom, upgraded gas central heating boiler and the interior would offer a turnkey solution to any purchaser.
The building has a security entrance system and the flat located on the top floor offers good sized reception hallway with storage, a fantastic 28 foot lounge/dining room with dual aspects and focal point limestone fireplace, three double sized bedrooms, two of which have extensive built in storage provided and there is a beautifully appointed fully tiled bathroom with separate shower enclosure. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
In addition to the lovely residents gardens there is a private lock up garage.
Newton Mearns is one of the most sought-after suburbs within the south side of Glasgow. The property is superbly placed for a wide range of amenities and indeed nationally recognised schooling. The property is a short distance away from excellent shopping at The Avenue at Mearns Cross and Greenlaw Village. There are an abundance of sports and recreational facilities found within the district which include excellent golf courses, parks, tennis clubs and there are a variety of country pursuits found nearby at Hazeldene. Local train stations include Whitecraigs Station and Patterton Station.
EER Band D.
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Kirkvale Court, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitecraigs Station1.0 miles
- Williamwood Station1.2 miles
- Clarkston Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20771275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.