- Victorian Terraced House
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Sitting Room with Open Fire
- Dining Area Leading to Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Useful Loft Room
- Large Family Bathroom
- Delightful Rear Garden
A charming mid terrace Victorian house on the outskirts of Arundel town centre. The property comprises two bedrooms, a useful loft room, open plan living and a delightful rear garden.
The property consists of an enclosed porch leading to the large sitting/dining room with the sitting area featuring wooden flooring, an open fire and a bay window. To the rear of the room is a conservatory with double doors opening to the rear garden.
The galley style kitchen features modern fitted cupboards, integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood above. There is space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer.
On the first floor the master bedroom is to the front of the house which is a good-sized double room. There is also a further single bedroom on this floor. The large family bathroom is fitted with a white suite consisting of bath with electric wall shower, hand wash basin & WC.
There is a useful loft room on the top floor with Velux windows and plenty of eaves storage.
Outside, the garden enjoys a terrace area and further lawn with mature trees and a gate at the bottom offering rear access.
Directions - Upon leaving Arundel on the Ford Road, take the second turning right into Kirdford Road and left into Woodview. The property will be found on the left hand side.
Disclaimer - As the seller's agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arundel Station0.8 miles
- Ford Station1.6 miles
- Littlehampton Station2.9 miles
About the agent
local knowledge and experience you can trust Helping customers to buy, sell, rent and let properties for over 35 years
Sims Williams is an independent estate agent with branches in Chichester, Walberton and Arundel in West Sussex.
We opened our first office in 1981 and we've been helping customers to sell, buy, rent and let their properties for over 35 years.
- Unrivalled local knowledge and experience you can trust
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30823563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.