West Hook, Langdon Hills, SS16
- Striking & Spacious Entrance Hall Complete With Ground Floor W/C
- Living Room 17'11 x 10'7
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Diner 17'11 x 17' Max
- Master Bedroom 13'3 x 8'9 With Fitted Wardrobes & En Suite Bathroom, Bedroom Two 10'10 x 8'9, Bedroom Three 8'10 x 7'7 Plus Bedroom Four 9'2 x 7'
- Family Bathroom With Double Shower 7'2 x 5'7
- Stunning Rear Garden With Multiple Seating Areas And Wall Mounted TV
- Side Access From Rear Garden
- Double Garage 17'10 x 16'8 Plus Wealth Of Driveway Parking
- Popular And Family Friendly Langdon Hills Location
- Walking Distance To Local Shops, Amenities And Rail Links Direct Into London
Bear Estate Agents are understandably enthused to bring to the market this breathtaking FOUR bedroom detached family home which profits internally from having been transformed into a very modern home perfect for families that like to socialize and profits greatly externally from being nestled toward the bottom of a quiet Cul De Sac in the popular and highly sought after Langdon Hills location.
Internally the new owner will be greeted by a striking and spacious entrance hall complete with natural light and a ground floor W/C. The living room is an impressive 17'11 x 10'7 and benefits from a large window and double doors leading out to the garden. Worthy of special mention is the stunning kitchen come diner, the current owners have 'opened' this room up with the removal of a wall which has created the perfect area to entertain and relax, measuring 17'11 in length and at its widest, 17' there is plenty of room to dine formally at the dinner table or informally at the breakfast bar, plenty of space to cook and importantly for those who enjoy cooking, there is a wealth of worktop space which not all kitchens benefit from. The first floor continues to impress with a modern shower room with double shower, this is alongside four well-sized bedrooms, the master in particular profits from both fitted wardrobes and a large en suite bathroom, a generous 7'5 x 6'6. The rear garden continues the owner's theme of having created the perfect home for entertaining guests with a very well thought out and brilliantly landscaped garden which features a large area of paving and a large area of artificial turf, there are two seating areas, a BBQ area, a bar area, and even an outside wall-mounted television. From the garden, there is also side access and access to the 17'10 x 16'8 double garage. This lends itself perfectly to a conversion should the new owner require additional reception space to the ground floor, given its size this would make the perfect home gym, study/office, playroom, there are countless possibilities which is a good illustration of the versatility this home offers. To the front, there is an area of garden alongside a wealth of driveway parking. Situated within walking distance of local shops and amenities and with a short walk of rail links direct into London the location is fantastic for convenience. Great Berry Primary School is very close as is Langdon Hills Recreation Ground. Very rarely do opportunities to acquire homes of this calibre become available and internal viewings are the only way to appreciate and acknowledge firsthand the time, care, and attention to detail the current owners have invested into bringing this home as close to perfect as possible.
Striking And Spacious Entrance Hall -
Ground Floor W/C - 1.96m x 0.84m (6'5 x 2'9) -
Living Room - 5.46m x 3.23m (17'11 x 10'7) -
Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Diner - 5.46m x 5.18m max (17'11 x 17' max) -
Spacious Landing -
Master Bedroom - 4.04m x 2.67m (13'3 x 8'9) -
En Suite Bathroom - 2.26m x 1.98m (7'5 x 6'6) -
Bedroom Two - 3.30m x 2.67m (10'10 x 8'9) -
Bedroom Three - 2.69m x 2.31m (8'10 x 7'7) -
Bedroom Four - 2.79m x 2.13m (9'2 x 7') -
Family Bathroom With Double Shower - 2.18m x 1.70m (7'2 x 5'7) -
Stunning Rear Garden With Wall Mounted Tv -
Side Access From Rear Garden -
Area Of Garden To The Front -
Double Garage - 5.44m x 5.08m (17'10 x 16'8) -
Wealth Of Driveway Parking -
Walking Distance To Local Shops, Amenities & Rail -
Popular & Family Friendly Location -
Nestled Toward Bottom Of Quiet Cul De Sac -
BrochuresWest Hook, Langdon Hills, SS16Brochure
West Hook, Langdon Hills, SS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Laindon Station0.8 miles
- Basildon Station2.2 miles
- West Horndon Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Bear Estate Agents is proud to announce that they have now launched their Business in Basildon, using staff with local knowledge and invaluable information about this area.
It's important to remember when choosing a local Basildon Estate Agent, is that having local knowledge of Basildon properties and the Basildon property market is highly important. Our professional property valuers for Basildon have a huge knowledge of the area and can give ver
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30823584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bear Estate Agents, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.