Lount Walk, Birmingham, B19
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate W.C.
- Front and Rear Gardens
Having lawn to front. Pathway leading to:
Having wood laminate flooring. 1.61m x 1.26m
Having wood laminate flooring.
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Double glazed door leading to patio garden. 5.84m x 2.64m
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 5.67m x 3.24m
Stairs & Landing:
Having carpet flooring. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. Storage cupboard. 3.83m x 2.65m
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 3.28m x 2.85m
Having carpet flooring. Radiator. 2.67m x 2.33m
Having vinyl flooring. Heated towel rail. Wash basin. Panel bath with shower attachment and screen. 1.66m x 1.49m
Having wood laminate flooring. W.C. 1.84m x 0.77m
Having patio area.
Lount Walk, Birmingham, B19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Right Estate Agents, Shirley
Right Estate Agents LTD Suite 116 123 Stratford Road Shirley Solihull B90 3ND
Welcome to The Right Estate Agents
We pride ourselves in offering YOU a highly personal, professional FIXED FEE service. WHICH Money wrote "Some expenses can't be avoided when moving home, but with a few smart decisions you can make sure you are not paying more than you need to."
Right Estate Agents couldn't agree more and we are delighted to have already saved our customers around
half a million pounds in estate agency fees. Don't t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KSLount. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Estate Agents, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.