Ash Grove, Blackburn
- All 1's on Home Report
- Immaculate Condition
- Great Location
- Easily Maintained Gardens
- Kitchen/Dining Room
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with BRIDGES PROPERTIES
This fantastic home consists of; a cosy lounge with neutral decor, a contemporary, open-plan kitchen and dining room, 2 good-sized bedrooms, a 3-piece bathroom and easily-maintained front and rear garden with a driveway to the side.
Lounge – 4.3m x 3.2m
Kitchen/Dining Room – 4.1m x 2.7m
Bedroom One – 3.4m x 3.2m
Bedroom Two – 2.9m x 2.4m
Bathroom – 2.5m x 1.7m
Extras include; garden sheds, washing machine, fridge/freezer, electric hob/oven, curtains and blinds.
Thinking of selling your own home? Get in touch with Kris Bridges via telephone or email today for a complimentary valuation.
Bridges Properties Ltd advise that these particulars are prepared on the basis of information provided by our clients. We have not tested the electrical system or any electrical appliances, nor where applicable, any central heating system. All sizes are recorded by electronic tape measurement to give an indicative, approximate size only. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries - no warranty is given or implied. This schedule is not intended to and does not form any contract.
BrochuresAsh Grove, BlackburnHome Report
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Ash Grove, Blackburn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bathgate Station1.9 miles
- Addiewell Station2.2 miles
- West Calder Station2.4 miles
About the agent
The modern approach to selling your home in West lothian.
Our focus is on marketing your home to the highest standard possible and in the correct strategy with maximum exposure to achieve the highest possible price. All this is made possible whilst focusing on people and relationships.
We want to work with sellers who value good service and fluent communication to achieve the ultimate goal of selling their home at the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30823692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BRIDGES PROPERTIES, Whitburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.