Iver Road, Upton
- DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- VERY LARGE REAR GARDEN
- DETACHED GARAGE
- AT TOP OF CUL-DE-SAC
- VERY POPULAR PART OF UPTON
- EASILY ALTERED TO INCORPORATE THIRD BEDROOM
- AMPLE PARKING
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
HALL Accessed via a storm porch and double glazed door. The hall has a two built in cupboards one housing Worcester combi boiler. Radiator. Access to a partly boarded loft via drop down ladder.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 23' 9" x 15' 6" (7.24m x 4.72m) A very spacious dual purpose reception. 2 radiators and UPVC double glazed window to the side. Full length UPVC double glazed windows and door onto the rear garden. The room could be easily split to provide a third bedroom.
KITCHEN 10' 0" x 7' 7" (3.05m x 2.31m) With a range of fitted floor and wall units. Stainless steel sink unit and partly tiled walls. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear. Double glazed door to side. Space for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker. Built in pantry cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 15' 6" x 12' 4" (4.72m x 3.76m) With an extensive range of attractive fitted wardrobes and drawers. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 11' 11" x 9' 5" (3.63m x 2.87m) With fitted wardrobes and overhead lockers. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
BATHROOM 5' 5" x 9' 0" (1.65m x 2.74m) With a white suite of a WC, wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle. Partly tiled walls, radiator and two frosted UPVC double glazed windows.
GARAGE A single detached garage with up and over door. Power, light and window to the side.
GARDEN To the front is a lawn with a concrete drive leading alongside the bungalow to provide ample parking. The rear garden is very large with a sunny aspect and lawn, outside tap and a plethora of trees, plants and shrubs.
BrochuresA3 portrait windo...A3 landscape wind...
Iver Road, Upton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bache Station0.7 miles
- Chester Station1.5 miles
- Capenhurst Station3.9 miles
About the agent
We're run by Chester folks, we know our City, its neighbourhood and we know our people. We know what's good value and what isn't.
Our emphasis is on transparency, honest, straight talking and providing a highly professional service.
Whether looking to buy, sell, let or rent a property, we recognise that it's all about you. We want your experience to be smooth and efficient, reflecting the solid foundations our business is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101459004156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Changing-Home, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.