Bolton Road, Anderton
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- CALLING ALL LANDLORDS & FIRST TIME BUYERS
- Modern Kitchen & Decor Throughout
- No Chain & Available Now
- Two Reception Rooms & Downstairs W/C
- Sought After Adlington Location - Close to Amenities & Travel Links
- Garden to Front & Off Road Parking to Rear
- Modern Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
Two Reception Rooms - Downstairs W/C - Spacious Rear Yard with Off Road Parking - Walking Distance to Adlington - No Chain
An excellent opportunity to purchase this recently renovated three bedroom mid terrace property on Bolton Road, Adlington. The property has been rented out for a number of years and would suit any investors looking to get a foot on the ladder or expand their portfolio or ideal for first time buyers. The home offers spacious rooms throughout whilst being complimented with a modern finish ready to move straight in. Situated in the popular area of Adlington, within walking distance to local amenities and is well located for good local schools and a short drive to the M61 and Adlington Train Station. Sat on the doorstep of the Rivington Countryside it really is the best of both worlds.
The property comprises of large lounge to the front and marble feature fireplace leading to second reception room with storage cupboard and separate WC. The modern kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with space for washer & fridge/freezer and further access to the rear yard. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms which are complimented with newly fitted three piece bathroom suite with bath and overhear shower.
Externally there is a front palisade and rear yard with space for two cars or can be used as a garden to entertain into the evening. Also offering modern gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Three bedroom homes in Adlington offered with No Chain rarely come on the market for sale. Please call the office to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bolton Road, Anderton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station0.5 miles
- Blackrod Station1.8 miles
- Chorley Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Regency Estates was established in 1992 by the Holt family and is still owned and run by the Holt family today. That’s over 25 years of heritage and experience in the Bolton property market. We have the knowledge to give you the best advice around and we have our reputation to protect, which is our best guarantee to you that you will get the professional service you deserve.
Buy, sell, rent or let – the chances are that this will be one of your most important decisions, ever! Be sure t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7315114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estates, Horwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.