Harefield Mews, London, SE4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Excellent Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Mews House
- Conservation Area
- Excellent Transport Links
- High Specification
Brockley is a gourmet -lovers delight as there are some brilliant places to try out: Brockley Market is an award winning weekly food market held on a Saturday and is perfect for stocking up on locally sourced produce. The Orchard is also a favourite dining spot for many local residents, as is the Brockley Mess. There is no greater indulgence in life than an hour or two of solace with one of your favourite books and finding head space in London is easier said than done; but lo and behold Hilly Fields Park is within a short stroll. With picturesque views and a quaint café at the top of the hill, it makes the perfect haven.
Harefield Mews is in the centre of the Conservation Area and only a short walk to Brockley Station (zone 2) for trains to London Bridge and Victoria plus London Overground links to Canada Water, Shoreditch, Hoxton and Highbury & Islington.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Harefield Mews, London, SE4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brockley Station0.1 miles
- Crofton Park Station0.6 miles
- St. John's Station0.7 miles
About the agent
An Innovative Approach To Property
We are Kallars, an independent property services provider in South East London and Kent. In line with the changing needs of the buying and selling process, we have evolved from traditional high street estate agents to innovative and forward thinking property agents. We have developed an exciting new concept of estate agency with an approach that is fresh, innovative and results driven.
We have been long establish
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2101806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kallars, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.