Saddleworth Road, Greetland, Halifax
- Three bedroom maisonette
- Spacious, modern kitchen/ dining room
- Modern Bathroom
- Desirable area
This spacious, three bedroom, modern, first floor maisonette which retains many original features and has a large open plan kitchen and dining area, contemporary bathroom and lounge. Sought after area.
William H brown are pleased to present to the market this well-presented three bedroom maisonette situated in West Vale, close to nearby excellent amenities and good schools. The property boasts many original features including exposed beams and an original fireplace in the master bedroom. The property is also spacious and modern with a large open plan kitchen diner and modern bathroom. Stylish, spacious and having neutral decor throughout.
Lounge 17' 3" x 11' 7" ( 5.26m x 3.53m )
A good sized living area with wood effect laminate flooring, a radiator, two ceiling lights and two double glazed windows to the side aspect. Character beams.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 1" x 17' 5" ( 5.51m x 5.31m )
This is a spacious and light room with ceiling spotlights and exposed beams. The fireplace has attractive feature tiling and there a three large double glazed windows to the front and side aspect. The L shaped fitted kitchen comprises of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, composite sink and drainer, splash back brick style tiling, an electric oven, gas hob and extractor, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Ceiling lights and spotlights.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
This double room has wood laminate flooring and exposed ceiling beams. A modern neutral decor with large fitted wardrobes, radiator, two ceiling lights and a two double glazed windows, one to the front and one to the side aspect. A characterful, original feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 6' 6" ( 3.68m x 1.98m )
This is a double room with wood laminate flooring and two ceiling lights. Built in storage cupboard. Having exposed beams, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 13' 6" ( 4.32m x 4.11m )
This well sized single sized bedroom has wood laminate flooring and exposed character beams and a radiator. The double glazed window is to the front aspect.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Spacious, modern bathroom, fully tiled with ceiling spotlights. A frosted double glazed window to the side aspect. The suite comprises of an L shaped bath with shower over, a modern wash hand basin with storage underneath and a w/c. Extractor fan and ladder style radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Saddleworth Road, Greetland, Halifax
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Halifax Station2.4 miles
- Sowerby Bridge Station2.6 miles
- Brighouse Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sowerby Bridge William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Sowerby Bridge
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB106810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.