Monarch Way, Newbury Park, IG2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 1167027
An impressive well maintained furnished 2nd floor two bedroom apartment set in this popular development situated within close proximity to Newbury Park Central Line Station.
The property is arranged to provide: Entrance hall, Lounge, Laminate Flooring, Kitchen with electric hob and oven, washing machine and fridge freezer, Two double bedrooms,Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite with shower room, Family bathroom. Water Bill included No Reference Fees or Admin Charges. Further benefits include Allocated underground parking space, Security entry phone system and passenger lift.Professional Required No , 1 month Deposit, 1 month Advance
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,450.00 per month (£334.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,450.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 26 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1167027
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monarch Way, Newbury Park, IG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Park Station0.0 miles
- Barkingside Station0.7 miles
- Seven Kings Station0.9 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 116702721072021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.