Kingfisher Close, Little Paxton, St. Neots
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL LOOKED AFTER
- ACCESS TO A1 NORTH AND SOUTHBOUND
- EASY ACCESS TO NATURE WALKS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- TWO EN-SUITES AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
Located in one of Little Paxton's most sought-after and private roads, this capacious home is a stone's throw from the highly coveted Little Paxton nature reserve, sailing club, numerous lakes, and riverside walks. Standing within a select small development of quality built, individual houses the property provides stylish, yet flexible accommodation throughout.
The ground floor includes a spacious entrance hall with Karndean flooring, double opening doors leading into the home's lounge, additional family room, an immaculate open plan kitchen-breakfast room which benefits from high end integral appliances, brand new Quartz surfaces, and a notable stainless steel 'Leisure' range cooker, dining room with French doors opening directly into the wonderfully landscaped rear garden, a well-sized ground floor cloak room and the all-important utility room extension. On the first floor you will find the master and guest bedrooms which are well served by beautifully fitted en-suite shower rooms, two further double bedrooms, and a large family bathroom.
The rear enclosed garden is a cleverly arranged suntrap featuring a patio, making an ideal area for entertaining family and friends or for taking some time out whilst listening to birdsong from the nature reserve. To the front of the property there is a double detached garage with power and light connected and a driveway providing ample parking for multiple vehicles.
Kingfisher Close is within walking distance to a multitude of superb village amenities including a school, GP surgery, pharmacy, convenient stores, nature walks, and a pub along with great access links to both the A1 and Southbound. St. Neots' town centre and mainline train station is just five minutes' drive with frequent high-speed access to London.
Kingfisher Close, Little Paxton, St. Neots
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Pirie Homes, a fresh new ‘Full Service’ local Sales and Lettings Agency focusing on St. Neots and its surrounding villages.
Our aim is to offer you a friendly, personal and traditional feel to our service, whilst using the very latest technology such as, 3D 360-degree virtual tours, and professional quality photographs to market our properties. We also make the best use of social media marketing and communication such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as you’d expect from a dynamic, e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pirie Homes, St. Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.