Devonshire Road, London, N13
- *RECENTLY REFURBISHED*
- VICTORIAN GARDEN FLAT
- SHARE OF FREE-HOLD
- CHAIN FREE
- LARGE GARDEN
- THREE PIECE BATHROOM
- MINUTES AWAY FROM PALMERS GREEN TUBE STATION
3.41m x 1.23m
Mosaic tilling, wooden pannels.
Front double bedroom:
4.56m x 3.57m
Laminated flooring, large sash windows 7ft radiator, Victorian fireplace and coving to ceiling.
3.74m x 0.85m
3.67m x 2.15m
Laminate flooring, 5ft radiator, door to garden.
3.05m x 2.16m
Laminate flooring,frosted windows, wash basin bath with shower attachment.
Brand new kitchen unite with electric appliances throughout including leectric oven, hobs and extractor fan.
Lounge area: Laminate flooring, rear sash windows and second door to the garden.
7.00m x 4.89m
21.29m x 4.60m
Please view our virtual tour attached.
Devonshire Road, London, N13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Palmers Green Station0.1 miles
- Bowes Park Station1.0 miles
- Bounds Green Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ffed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tower Estates, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.