Shaw Lane, Headingley, Leeds 6
- Beautiful Grade II Listed Stone Terrace
- In Need Of Upgrading & Modernisation
- Perfect Blank Canvas To Create Your Forever Home
- Gas Centrally Heated
- Hall, 2 Reception Rooms With Original French Windows, Breakfast Kitchen & Cellars
- 3 Large Double Bedrooms & Bathroom/WC
- Beautiful Gardens, South-East Facing Terraces To Front & Car Port To Rear
- Superb Location On Fringe Of Far Headingley Conservation Area
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at moorehomesinleeds.co.uk.
Shaw Lane, Headingley, Leeds 6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station1.0 miles
- Burley Park Station1.0 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Moores is one of the longest established estate agencies in Leeds and a name you can trust. Michael Moore has been selling and letting property for clients for over 30 years. Moores know how to deliver the level of service you require, whether selling or letting, buying or renting.
The standard service includes
7 day opening including weekend and evening viewings, floor plans on all sales details, eye-catching For Sale boards a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15731814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.