Bushett Rise, Great Bardfield, CM7
- ** SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT **
- Extraordinarily Imaginative Barn Conversions
- Fusing Historic Features with Contemporary Styling
- Forming Part of Private Development of 7 Luxury Countryside Homes by Award-Winning Developer, The Door
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Individually Designed Kitchens
- Fully Integrated Siemens Appliances with Quooker Combination Taps
- Fully Tiled and Luxurious En-Suites and Family Bathrooms
- Bathroom Furniture by Villeroy & Boch and Riluxa
- Control4 Smart Home Automation Systems
Inspired by the inherent wonders of this medieval farmstead, dating back to the late 15th century with its remaining 18th century Grade II listed Essex Barn and Cart Lodge, the development has been painstakingly curated to fuse the historic with the contemporary to create seven unique homes, all set within 3 acres of gloriously undisturbed and serene countryside.
The properties range from the conversion of the original Cart Lodge, to the newly-built Manor House, with much more in between, and all finished to an incredibly exacting specification with generous grounds and gardens (more land is available to purchase on request).
The seven homes formed at Bushett Rise were designed to harmoniously complement each other whilst remaining wonderfully unique. From the Barn conversions to the modern new houses, each home is full of character but share the same high specification and finishing throughout.
Please note this property is not tenanted, however you must be aware that as of 1st June 2021, landlords are required to provide tenants with 4 months notice. This means that if there is a tenant in the chain of any property you buy, you may not meet the Stamp Duty Holiday deadline of 30 September 2021 for properties up to £250,000. Please ask your agent for details.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bushett Rise, Great Bardfield, CM7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Braintree Station7.2 miles
- Braintree Freeport Station7.9 miles
- Cressing Station8.9 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' that make a house a home, and this makes us a valuab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IFC210055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Bishop Stortford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.