Gibraltar Avenue, HALIFAX
- **OFFERS OVER £170,000!**
- THREE BEDROOMS
- RECEPTION ROOM PLUS ANCILLARY WING TO THE REAR
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- IMMACULATELEY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
A THREE bedroom terraced home in Halifax which benefits from a DRIVEWAY, Modern Ancillary wing to the rear and is immaculately presented throughout. Call us now to view!
William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to present to the market this three bedroom terraced property in Halifax which benefits from a driveway, modern throughout and an ancillary wing to the rear which holds a further spacious modern area. In brief the property is set out over two floors comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and externally outbuilding which holds a further reception room. The first floor holds three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally there is a block paved driveway to the front of the property.
Enter the property through the uPVC double glazed French doors into the entrance porch which benefits from marble flooring. The entrance hall has marble flooring, a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator. The entrance hallway holds the stairs case to the first floor and a door to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 10" max ( 4.42m x 3.91m max )
The spacious lounge benefits from marble flooring with under floor heating, uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, ceiling spot lights, French doors to the kitchen, ceiling light point and there is a modern electric fire mounted on the wall.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 8' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.64m )
The stunning kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern soft close wall and base units comprising of complementary work surfaces and splashback over. The kitchen has an integrated washing machine and dryer, integrated double oven and microwave and five ring gas hob with extractor hood over. The kitchen benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling spot lights, under stairs storage, under cabinet lighting, marble flooring, central heating radiator and French doors leading to the reception room at the rear.
Ancillary Wing 16' 9" x 13' 7" max ( 5.11m x 4.14m max )
This area is to the rear of the property in an outbuilding. The space has carpet flooring, a skypod glass roof window, a modern sunken electric fire and tv in the wall, LED spot lights and French doors leading to the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to the three bedrooms, the family bathroom and loft access. There is carpet flooring, a ceiling light point, glass banister and storage over the stairs.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 7' 11" max to wardrobe ( 3.68m x 2.41m max to wardrobe )
Bedroom one benefits from carpet flooring, a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator, a ceiling light point and fitted wardrobes with spotlights.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 7' 9" to wardrobe ( 2.62m x 2.36m to wardrobe )
The second bedroom benefits from carpet flooring, a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, a ceiling light point, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" max x 5' 5" ( 2.67m max x 1.65m )
The third bedroom has carpet flooring, a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
The modern family bathroom has been fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level Wc with button flush, a sink with mixer tap and vanity unit and a panelled bath with shower over. The bathroom has marble flooring, tiled walls, ceiling spot lights, a central heating radiator, extractor fan and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally there is a block paved driveway to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Gibraltar Avenue, HALIFAX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sowerby Bridge Station1.0 miles
- Halifax Station1.5 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Halifax William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Halifax
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX110663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.