Octavia Street, Battersea, London, SW11
- Spread across four floors
- Offers a variety of living & entertaining space
- Large open-plan double reception room
- 3 double bedrooms (3 en suite)
- 4th bedroom/study
- French doors leading onto a paved garden
- EPC Rating = D
Spread across four floors and spanning over 2,200 sq ft, this
delightful and well-presented house offers the perfect family
home with excellent living space along with benefitting from an enviable location.
The lower ground floor is given over to a large sitting room, a kitchenette and also boasts a double bedroom, complete with an en suite bathroom. The ground floor offers a large open-plan double reception room which features a large bay window with plantation shutters and a fireplace. This leads on through to the kitchen/breakfast room with a partially glazed ceiling, giving the room a bright and airy feel. This room also provides plenty of storage, preparation space and a dining area. French doors lead out onto the paved garden, which lends itself as a fantastic extension of living and entertaining space.
To the front of the first floor is the principal bedroom with stunning en suite bathroom, the study/fourth bedroom and shower room also reside on this floor. The second floor provides a wonderful and spacious third double bedroom, which has the luxury of being confined to its own floor and benefits from an en suite bathroom.
Octavia Street is located in the sought after conservation area known as “The Sisters” and benefits from the wonderful amenities of Battersea Park and the shops, wine bars and restaurants on Battersea Square.
There is easy access across the river by bus and the mainline station of Clapham Junction is close by. The area is also served by many good schools including Thomas’s School on Battersea High Street and Newton Prep on Battersea Park Road.
Square Footage: 2,340 sq ft
Octavia Street, Battersea, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.6 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.7 miles
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BES140155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.