Elton Road, Stibbington, Peterborough
- Lovely detached bungalow set on a plot approaching 1/4 acre (STS)
- Four bedrooms - en-suite to the master
- Three reception rooms - conservatory
- Kitchen & dining room
- Mature landscaped gardens
- Ample off-road parking - Double garage
A fantastic detached bungalow, situated on a good sized plot within landscaped gardens in the sought after village of Stibbington, close to the local facilities and amenities of neighbouring villages.
A fantastic detached bungalow, situated on a good sized plot within landscaped gardens in the sought after village of Stibbington, close to the local facilities and amenities of neighbouring villages. The property offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout, briefly comprising; four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, sitting room and conservatory.
The property is accessed via a spacious entrance hall with access to the master bedroom suite and family bathroom on the left hand side and the guest bedroom straight ahead.
At the end of the hallway on the right is the family room which provides access through to the sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room. From the kitchen, there is access back through to the sitting room at the front of the property and the conservatory at the rear.
The dining room is accessed from the kitchen and leads through to an inner hallway, where there are two further bedrooms and a shower room. The conservatory can also be accessed from the dining room.
The property has been well-maintained by the current owners and offers a wonderful space to create a family home.
Rooms & Measurements
Master bedroom - 13'11" x 10'11" maximum
Bedroom two - 16'8" x 10' maximum (Airing cupboard)
Family room - 13'11" x 12'
Kitchen/breakfast room - 18'5" x 13'11"
Sitting room - 17'8" x 13'
Conservatory - 18'8" x 15'5" maximum
Dining room - 15'8" x 15'1"
Bedroom three - 11'7" x 9'9"
Bedroom four - 10'11" x 9'3" maximum
The property is approached by a spacious driveway, laid to gravel with landscaped front gardens enclosed by low-level walling and accessed via an electric gate. A hard standing pathway from the drive leads to the front door. To the side, there is gated access leading to additional parking at the side and rear along with a detached double garage with electric door. There are side and rear gardens, mainly laid to lawn, having been beautifully landscaped and feature an array of mature shrubs, borders and mature trees. The property offers fantastic far-reaching countryside views over the Nene Valley and beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Elton Road, Stibbington, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station6.4 miles
About the agent
From chocolate box cottage to country estate our forward thinking marketing is second to none.
At Hurfords we are very proud of our personal and traditional approach to estate agency. Our forward-thinking marketing and extensive local and national advertising, including a central London office, is no doubt the best way to find the right buyer for your home.
Our top-end marketing service includes bespoke designed glossy brochures, showing professional photography and floorplans at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC102786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Castor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.