- Three Bedroom Semi-detached House
- In Need of Complete Modernisation
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Two Garages
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
- Floor Area Approx. 83.1 Sq.M (894 Sq.ft.)
Upper Beeding offers good road links to the coast and regular local bus services to Burgess Hill, Pulborough, Henfield, Storrington, Brighton and Hove. Brighton is approximately 12 miles distance, Worthing and the coast 8 miles and Shoreham-by-Sea with its mainline railway station just 5 miles. Horsham, Gatwick and London are accessible via the A24/A23/M23.
Accommodation Comprises: Wooden front door leading to:
Entrance Hall: Storage heater. Meter cupboard. Stairs to first floor. Door to:
Living Room: Bay window to front, with views of Truleigh Hill. Television point.
Kitchen/Dining Room: Comprising a range of wall and base units, with work surfaces. Space for freestanding oven. Sink and drainer unit. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Understairs cupboard. Two windows. Two doors to side and rear. Tiled walls.
Stairs to First Floor Landing: Doors to:
Bedroom 1: Window to front, with views of South Downs and Truleigh Hill. Built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom 2: Window to rear. Built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom 3: Window to front, with views of Truleigh Hill.
Bathroom: Bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiles walls. Window to rear.
Separate WC: W.C with push button. Window to rear.
Outside West Facing Rear Garden: Laid to lawn, with mature plantings and roses. Timber shed.
Front Garden: Laid to lawn, with mature plants. Could be converted to drive (subject to planning consents).
Garage: Two garages situated in compound to front of property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station3.7 miles
- Lancing Station4.2 miles
- Southwick Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Formally known and recognised as Osborn Humphreys Steyning, the firm, was re-named in 2019, but the business and its brand, originally established in 1968 by David Humphreys has always been at the heart of the local property market in Steyning, Upper Beeding and surrounding areas.
Our agency has grown over the years, Benjamin Frankling the former Branch Manager in Steyning since 2013, is now the sole business owner of the Steyning Branch.
Over the past 50 years we have developed a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103472001848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Osborn Frankling, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.