Castle Drive, Margate
- 3 bedroom end terrace house
- Modern home
- Ready to move in
- En-suite off master bedroom
- Allocated parking for 1 vehicle
- Close to shops, restaurants and amenities
- Ideal first buy or buy to let investment
Lounge 14'5" (4.39m) x 15'5" (4.70m)
Kitchen/Diner 15'4" (4.67m) x 10" (0.00m)
Landing with loft hatch
Master Bedroom 1 9'12" (3.05m) X 9'6" (2.90m)
En-Suite shower Room 6'4" (1.93m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
Bedroom 2 9'3" (2.82m) x 7'7" (2.31m)
Bedroom 3 7'6" (2.29m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
Lovely sunny low maintenance garden laid to patio and artificial lawn with a lodge that could be used as a treatment room or office.
Allocate parking for 1 vehicle and visitors parking
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC - 1EPC - 2
Castle Drive, Margate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ramsgate Station1.6 miles
- Margate Station1.8 miles
- Dumpton Park Station1.9 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling your most valuable asset, you can't afford to make a mistake when choosing your Agent! At Oakwood homes you can be certain that you will be dealing with experienced, fully trained staff who understand the complexities involved in selling or buying a home.
If you want to visit and have children, please bring them along too! We have facilities to provide you and your family with the ideal environment to relax, whilst we work with you to find your dream home; knowi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR0018843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Margate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.