Kimberley Avenue, London, E6
- Through Lounge
- Ground W.c
- First Floor bathroom
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Walking distance to High street
- Close to Underground station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Aaron Holmes
Internally the property has been newly refurbished throughout and comprises of an open plan through lounge, a modern kitchen with appliances, contemporary family bathroom, three spacious bedrooms, a rear paved garden and off street parking to the front. this property is ideal for a growing family who needs easy access to local amenities such as schools and transport links.
Kimberley Avenue, London, E6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Ham Station0.6 miles
- Upton Park Station0.6 miles
- Beckton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Aaron- Holmes is an independent Estate Agency with over 15 years of experience in Selling, Renting and Managing properties. We have extensive knowledge and contacts in all areas of East London and Essex.
We pride ourselves in making sure our Vendors receive a tailored made service which is second to none.
We provide frank and honest advice to both parties, and make sure that the transactions go smoothly. Moving can be quite stressful and we endeavour to make it as stress-free as
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PP695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aaron Holmes, Essex & East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.