Maple Avenue, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
- ** SOLD AT CLOSING DATE ** A traditional detached house within lovely private south facing gardens.
- Highly convenient and established Mearns setting near shops and amenities.
- Fastidiously maintained by the long term owner.
- Extended accommodation to the rear and a generous family layout over two levels.
- Monoblock driveway giving access to single garage.
- Great sized gardens offering scope for extension.
Corum are delighted to present to the market this traditional three bedroom detached villa that has been in the family for nearly 60 years. The property has been fastidiously maintained with notable features including recent external paintwork, a smart/contemporary kitchen with Siemens appliances and whilst the house does offer outstanding scope for further development, extension and redesign would be a great home for a young family looking to get into a high amenity area near schools, shops, etc.
The accommodation on the ground floor extends to traditional style hallway with under stair storage, principal lounge with access through to an extended dining/family room with corner window, aforementioned breakfasting kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances and off the kitchen there is an extended utility/laundry area with doors to gardens. The upper landing space gives access to three double sized bedrooms and a modern shower room/WC with full tiling, heated towel rail and modern lighting.
The garden grounds are a real feature and provide broad fronted plot with block paving driveway offering parking for multiple vehicles giving access to single garage. Expansive gardens to the rear with large patio area and lawn area.
Newton Mearns is one of the most sought-after suburbs within the south side of Glasgow. The property is superbly placed for a wide range of amenities and indeed nationally recognised schooling. The property is a short distance away from excellent shopping at The Avenue at Mearns Cross and Greenlaw Village. There are an abundance of sports and recreational facilities found within the district which include excellent golf courses, parks, tennis clubs and there are a variety of country pursuits found nearby at Hazeldene. Local train stations include Whitecraigs Station and Patterton Station.
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Maple Avenue, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station1.3 miles
- Whitecraigs Station1.5 miles
- Williamwood Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20842940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.