Hadrians Ride, EN1 1DG
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Excellent Condition
- Double Glazed
- Great Transport Links
- Low Service Charge
- Modern kitchen and Bathroom
This well maintained one bedroom apartment, only a stones throw from Bush Hill Park station, boasts a well presented reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three piece bathroom suite and a study room. Located on the first floor the apartment also offers double glazed windows throughout and plenty of storage. Bush Hill Park station provides easy access to Central London via Seven Sisters Underground station (Victoria line) and all other major lines. Sainsburys Local is within 3 from the apartment and Enfield Town is also a short distance away with its wonderful high street and mall which includes banks, restaurants, cafes and bars all on your door step. Please call now to arrange a viewing.
Hadrians Ride, EN1 1DG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.3 miles
- Southbury Station0.6 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Martin Brookes are independent letting and estate agents, the philosophy of the company is to offer a professional and personalised service combined with the latest estate agency computer technology, colour property details, extensive newspaper, internet and magazine advertising. Martin Brookes has brought together a team of highly experienced professionals who can deal in all aspects of residential property sales and lettings.
Martin Brookes are a leading and pioneering one-stop proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11068250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Brookes, Edmonton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.