- in Excess 780 sq ft
- Located on SOUTHBOROUGH ROAD
- Thoughtfully Reconfigured
- PRIVATE Rear Garden
- Side Access Perfect For Bike Use
- Modern Contemporary Décor Throughout
- Bonus Storage Space
The apartment has been carefully reconfigured to offer maximum living space and enjoy an abundance of natural light to flow throughout the entire property.
Internally the property measures in at over 780 sq ft and consists of a bay fronted spacious reception leading onto a raised kitchen/diner, rear bedroom leading to the courtyard garden, a recently refurbished contemporary bathroom and uniquely a private side gate from the courtyard to the adjoining street, a perfect addition for those cyclists among you.
BrochuresCustom 4pg Brochu...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.5 miles
- Cambridge Heath Station0.6 miles
- Homerton Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Sovereign House, residential and letting agents based in Victoria Park, East London and Redbridge in Essex.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102789005612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sovereign House Estates, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.