Hartfield Road, Forest Row, RH18
- NEW LEASE 157 YEARS
- Close to village shops and amenities
- Residents' Lounge
- Double Bedroom
- Bedroom 2/Dining Room/Study
- Living Room
- Shower Room
- Attractive Communal Gardens
- Ample Car Parking
The accommodation comprises communal entrance hall, inner entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with fitted cupboard, bedroom 2/dining room with fitted cupboard and shower room. From the living room there is direct access onto the communal gardens with private patio area. The current owners have recently installed UPVC windows and a new boiler. The Lease has been extended to 2177. The facilities at Oakwood Park include an entry-phone and alarm call system, linked to both the residence Manager and central control, and an active communal residents' lounge. There is ample communal car parking space for residents and visitors. Oakwood Park is administered by Anchor Hanover Trust.
EPC Band C. The full Certificate is available on request.
Within approximately a quarter of a mile of this vibrant village centre, which offers a diverse range of local shops including Bakery, Fishmonger and two mini-Supermarkets together with many Cafes, Restaurants, village Inns, Churches, Community Centre and other general amenities. Ashdown Forest and the Royal Ashdown Golf Course are just over half a mile. The nearest town is East Grinstead, 3 miles to the north, with shopping facilities and rail access to Croydon and London. Tunbridge Wells and Crawley are the regional centres each offering comprehensive shopping facilities. Good road access is available to Gatwick Airport, the M23 and M25 plus the coastal towns of Eastbourne and Brighton.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3EPC 4
Hartfield Road, Forest Row, RH18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station3.2 miles
- Dormans Station4.6 miles
- Cowden Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Howard Cundey is an estate agency taking bold steps to meet the changing demands of a 21st century clientele. Tim Foulkes and Dan Berrisford recognise that customers have ever-changing requirements and they have risen to the challenge of meeting these. Howard Cundey Live is a 24/7 Hybrid estate agent with a network of Hubs in Kent, Surrey and Sussex focusing on high levels of customer service specialising in Property Sales, Lettings, Management, commercial and land and New homes. Using the ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17448189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.