Ribblesdale Place, Chorley
- Three Bedroom
- Family Home
- Set Over Three Floors
- Mix Of Modern And Traditional
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Must Be Viewed
- EPC Rating C
- Approx 1294 SQ.FT
Internally, the property briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with the reception hall located just off here. The spacious lounge is located to the front of the property and offers cosy living and an ample amount of natural lighting through the bay-fronted window. Moving back through the hall, you’ll find the open-plan kitchen/dining room. The dining room is large enough to be used as a second reception room or even as a family room for buyers with children. It also features patio doors leading out to the rear garden. The modern fitted kitchen features an integrated hob/oven, as well as space for freestanding appliances to be fitted. You’ll also find LED spot lighting located under the cabinets.
Moving upstairs, you’ll find the three bedrooms. The generously sized master bedroom also benefits from ample natural lighting through the beautiful front windows. Additionally on this floor, you’ll find the three piece family bathroom with an over the bath shower.
Moving up to the second floor, you’ll find the loft room that benefits from a shower and sink. This space also has the potential to be used as a fourth bedroom or even be extended into the dormer.
Externally, to the front of the property is permitted parking for residents and a gated pathway up to the front door. To the rear is a well presented garden space with laid decking - maximising on the space on offer.
BrochuresRibblesdale Place, ChorleyBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Ribblesdale Place, Chorley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorley Station0.5 miles
- Buckshaw Parkway1.7 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We are a forward thinking family run estate agents with a modern approach to selling your property. We have quickly established ourselves as the up and coming agent offering the best value for money service. We pride ourselves on our impeccable personalised service combined with professional expertise, an in-depth knowledge of the local property market and our passion for property. If you are considering selling your home now or in the near future we can offer a full marketing strategy with a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30826985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ben Rose, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.