Bryanston Square, London, W1H
- Let type:
- Long term
- Architecturally designed
- Prime location
- Resident only garden
- Views over Bryanston Square
- Feature fireplace
- Luxury finish
- Abundance of natural light
- Carrara marble
- Plenty of storage space
Situated on one of Marylebone's most prestigious squares, this exceptional 3 bedroom garden square apartment has undergone a complete refurbishment throughout to offer a property combining unique character with high quality furnishings and fittings.
Finished to an exceptionally high standard the apartment features a spectacular panelled living room with an impressive fireplace, high ceiling and solid floors.
The accommodation benefits from an abundance of light and beautiful views and further comprises of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, exceptionally well fitted kitchen and hallway all finished with the highest material.
Luxuriously refurbished with an impeccable attention to detail, the flat features high quality appliances, solid wood floors, Carrara Italian marble bathrooms and a wealth of clever storage solutions.
Bryanston Square is ideally located for the boutique shops of the Marylebone Village, just a short walk from the green spaces of Regent's Park and the amenities of Oxford Street and the West End. Transport links include Marble Arch Underground Station (Central line) and Marylebone Station (Bakerloo line and National Rail).
Viewings are highly recommended.
Bryanston Square, London, W1H
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.3 miles
- Marble Arch Station0.4 miles
- Marylebone Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Let's Talk Property provides a full residential lettings, sales and property management service covering Bayswater, Paddington, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Maida Vale and surrounding areas. The agency is also a full-serviced, real estate company representing clients worldwide in a broad spectrum including residential, commercial, international and holiday lets. We want to redefine the business of real estate, modernize and advance the industry by fostering a culture of partnership in which al
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LTP210452_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let's Talk Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.