Deerhurst Road Daventry Northamptonshire
- STUNNING TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE
- Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- Second double bedroom
- Allocated parking to the rear
- Situated close to parkland on the up and coming 'Monksmoor' development
- Ideal first time buy or investment property
- DON'T DELAY....VIEW TODAY!!!!
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Stonhills Estate Agents
Entered - Via an intercom system into a communal hallway with stairs rising to the top floor and the entrance to the property.
Doors off to all accommodation. Further doors to two storage cupboards. Access to loft with storage space.
19'10 x 11'5
Kitchen area - UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted in a modern range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces over. Built in stainless steel BOSCH oven/hob with extractor fan over. Space which may be suitable for white goods. Sink drainer unit with mixer tap over. Feature under unit lighting.
Living/Dining room - Double glazed 'Juliette' style balcony to the front aspect. Double panel radiator. Television, satellite and telephone points.
14'4 x 9'10
A generous sized double bedroom with double glazed 'Juliette' style balcony to the front aspect. Single panel radiator. Television, satellite and telephone points. Door to en-suite.
6'7 x 6'1
A contemporary suite comprising of concealed unit WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, double shower cubicle with plumbed in shower, tiling to water sensitive areas, extractor fan, electric shaver point. Wall mounted heated towel rail.
9'6 x 9'1
A pleasant double bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect. Single panel radiator.
6'11 x 6'4
A lovely contemporary suite comprising of concealed unit WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and shower screen, heated towel rail, electric shaver point, tiling to water sensitive areas, extractor fan. Wall mounted heated towel rail.
Outside - A communal car park with an allocated parking space and further visitors parking spaces. Communal refuse area/bike shed.
Leasehold Information - The property is a leasehold and the 250 year lease started on the 01/01/2017, there is a maintenance charge of £1300 per annum which can be paid monthly by direct debit, there is also a annual ground rent charge of £160.
The maintenance charge includes buildings insurance, internal and external block maintenance including window cleaning as well as a contribution to the communal outside areas on the 'Meadowside' development.
Deerhurst Road Daventry Northamptonshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Buckby Station3.3 miles
About the agent
At Stonhills we are passionate about selling property and our aim is to gain you the best price and give you the best service.
Since our establishment in 1989 Stonhills has a reputation as one of the leading Estate Agencies in Northamptonshire. Choosing the right selling agent for your property is essential and can make the difference between your property being sold quickly at the right price or being sold slowly at a below market value.
At Stonhills we have decades of local Es
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37DEER. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonhills Estate Agents, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.