Fauld Mill Farm, Longtown, Carlisle, CA6 5SN
- Superb residential and agricultural package
- Well maintained, spacious and versatile three bedroom home
- Additional one bedroom cottage, and two bedroom cabin
- Various outbuildings
- Agricultural land extending to 13.66 acres (5.53 Ha)
- Newly installed ménage with stabling and tack room
- Far reaching views from the land to Criffel and Lake District
- Excellent opportunities to develop further, subject to permissions
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with C & D Rural
We are delighted to present this superb opportunity to purchase a highly attractive package comprising of detached 3-bed home, attached barn, separate 1-bed cottage, 2-bed lodge, various outbuildings, ménage and stables. Situated on a wonderful private site, surrounded by its own land, the property is in a peaceful spot yet remains very accessible to the main road network and local amenities.
Fauld Mill Farm is situated on the edge of Longtown, which provides a good range of amenities, however Carlisle is just 7 miles by car and has a superb range of leisure and retail opportunities. The city of Carlisle benefits from being on the West Coast mainline which provides fast rail services to London from just over 3 hours, and non-stop to Glasgow. The M6 motorway at Junction 44 is also just over 5 miles from the property.
The property extends to 15.23 acres (6.17 Ha), with the land extending to 13.66 acres (5.53 Ha), and provides great opportunity for farming, equestrian or diversification in a superb location, therefore viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the private yet accessible location and the range of accommodation on offer.
Timber Cabin (The Lodge)
40′ x 20′ two bedroom cabin. Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with modern fixtures and fittings and patio doors to an external raised decked area. Double bedroom, single bedroom and shower room.
The cabin can be used as ancillary accommodation to the main house, but a purchaser would require the relevant permissions to use it as a full time residence. Adjacent to the cabin are two further timber buildings; one is presently used as a utility room and the other could make an ideal home office.
Fauld Mill Farm, Longtown, Carlisle, CA6 5SN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gretna Green Station3.7 miles
About the agent
C & D Rural, the land and estate agency department of C & D Auction Marts Limited, was set up in 1988 to provide a land and estate agency service for customers of the Longtown Auction Mart and the rural community.
The department was initially based in an office within the auction mart but in 1992 moved to new premises in Longtown High Street and has now relocated to a new purpose built office neighbouring the auction mart premises at Townfoot, Longtown. Over recent years the business h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FAU001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C & D Rural, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.