Prestwick Road, Watford
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Insulated & Boarded Loft
- On Street Parking
- Utility Room
- Popular Location
This delightful three bedroom semi-detached family home is offered to the market in immaculate condition and boasts a beautiful private rear garden.
Located on Prestwick Road is this lovely three bedroom semi-detached house. The property has been well maintained and looked after by its current owner and boasts ample living accommodation throughout. Upon entrance to this delightful property you will find a porch, a bright and spacious living room, a beautiful kitchen / diner and a utility room. Upstairs consists of three bedrooms, two doubles and a large single. All bedrooms boast built in wardrobes / cupboards. There is also a modern shower room with a separate WC. Externally the property offers double glazing, side entrance, on street parking and a stunning private rear garden, perfect for entertaining.
Location is perfect with Carpender's Park Station only 1.1 miles away and Northwood Metropolitan Station only 1.4 miles away which has a car park. Local primary schools, shops and all other amenities are close by. Major road links such as the M1, M25 and A41 are all within easy access. This wonderful property is the perfect family home.
Entrance Porch 8' x 3' 11" ( 2.44m x 1.19m )
Entrance Hall 5' 11" x 4' 7" ( 1.80m x 1.40m )
Radiator, carpet, electric fuse box
Lounge 15' x 12' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.73m )
Radiator, window, electric fire
Kitchen 15' 1" x 8' 4" ( 4.60m x 2.54m )
Sink, mixer taps, gas hob, two windows, tiled floor, fitted units, radiator
Utility Room 3' 11" x 3' 8" ( 1.19m x 1.12m )
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.23m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
Window, built in cupboard, radiator, fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
Bathroom 5' 9" x 5' 2" ( 1.75m x 1.57m )
Sink, mixer taps, shower, vanity units, window, extractor fan, tiled floor
Separate Wc 4' 11" x 2' 4" ( 1.50m x 0.71m )
Window, extractor fan
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Prestwick Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carpenders Park Station0.9 miles
- Northwood Station1.2 miles
- Northwood Hills Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.